The English International College

English College

The English International College

The English International College

The English International College is in Elviria. It is probably one of the best known schools on the coast. It offers The English National Curriculum in an international context to more than 400 boys and girls of many nationalities aged 3-18 years. Although the predominant language is English, being the first language of 80% of the students, the remaining 20% presents a most valuable diversity of cultures and nationalities.
.
The English International College address
Urb Ricmar,
Carretera Cadiz Málaga Km 189.5,
29600 Marbella
Spain
Tel:  (+34) 95 283 1058
Fax: (+34) 95 283 8992
Web site: www.eic.edu
.
More information
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 4.3/5 (3 votes cast)
The English International College, 4.3 out of 5 based on 3 ratings